Text formatting for a slider

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:20:02 EDT 2012

Being bloody-minded, I created a stack containing a slider in Livecode,
saved the thing, and opened it in Metacard . . .

Metacard let me set all the colorProps of the slider . . .

NONE showed up in the actual slider in Metacard,

NOR did they on reopening in Livecode,

EXCEPT setting the INK to reverse in Metacard,

which makes the thing look even more revolting than at the start.

SO . . . what is the advantage of being able to set all those colors if
they then don't
change the appearance of the slider anyway?

Stumping off for some coffee.