Failing to understand the oddities of the "line" chunk

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Mar 20 11:52:12 EDT 2012

If I may be so bold, remember the discussion about the filter command returning different results depending on whether or not the chunk ended in a CR or not? Some argued that that was how it ought to behave. Are we now saying that consistency is the order of the day? So let it be written! So let it be done! But let's go with consistency in ALL things.

Bob