[MobGUI]Geometry Reset?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 20 09:38:23 EDT 2012

I have one of several apps that I'm using MG to create the layouts for the
other iOS geometries.
Everything is going fine until I select iPad Landscape.  Then all of a
sudden font sizes shrink and objects get bigger - the navBar, buttons, etc.
all grew, but the fonts in all of those objects shrunk.  This is especially
obvious when you fire up the simulator.

So has anybody else run into this, and how did you fix it?  I tried the MG
recovery but that didn't help matters.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."