how to resize icons when resizing objects?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Mar 19 12:55:13 EDT 2012

On Mar 19, 2012, at 6:08 AM, Tiemo Hollmann TB wrote:

> Hi Ken,
> hmmm, didn't thought about that yet. A button with it's predefined different
> states was the first choice. I have to test, if Terrys approach or using
> just images is more efficient.
> Are you using images instead of buttons in such a case?

If I need to have them resize with the stack, then yes (although I usually don't need that). The other thing you can do is to resize the images that are the icons of the buttons and then force the buttons to redraw (lock/unlock screen might work, otherwise you can "set the icon" of the buttons to their same values).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/