Passkey in 5.5.0

Ray Horsley ray at linkit.com
Mon Mar 19 13:53:50 EDT 2012

After restoring Livecode 5.0.2 and the same stack from week-old backups I've realized this might be a compatibility issue regarding stacks saved in 5.0.2 and then reopened in 5.5 (rc 2).  The stack's scripts can be opened and modified but objects themselves (such as buttons) can't be created deleted or modified.  The Inspector and Code buttons in the Rev toolbar are also disabled opening the 5.0.2 created stack in 5.5.

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software

Begin forwarded message: