New Xcode 4.3.1

Richard MacLemale richard at richardmac.com
Sun Mar 18 16:15:22 EDT 2012

Ha ha ha!  Yes, a Dumbass mode would be very nice.  I agree with you - I was just pointing out that there are a lot of, um, dumbasses out there.  :)  I do have a concern that Apple is going to slowly make OS X look like iOS.  Hopefully that doesn't happen.

---
Richard MacLemale
Music = http://www.richardmac.com
Programming = http://www.macandchee.se