New Xcode 4.3.1

Richard MacLemale richard at richardmac.com
Sun Mar 18 15:27:15 EDT 2012

Stephen,

More dumbing down, yes, I agree... but you would be stunned at the number of people who, even though it's 2012, still don't know the difference between Save and Save As.  For that matter, I still see people double-clicking in instances where you are supposed to single click, such as launching an item in the Dock.

For those who teach others how to use a computer, or who fix basic computer issues for others, this is job security, I guess.

---
Richard MacLemale
Music = http://www.richardmac.com
Programming = http://www.macandchee.se