New Xcode 4.3.1

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Mar 18 13:33:28 EDT 2012

On 3/18/12 10:25 AM, Roger Eller wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 10:25 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Roger, Pierre, etc., thanks, but I know Lion works with LiveCode. I just
don't like how Lion works in general. I have collected many pages of
tips on how to change its behaviors so I can work with the OS the way
I'm used to, and when I update -- which I have to do soon -- I'll spend
a day implementing all that.

But I resent it. I shouldn't have to install Tinkertool, or use
Terminal, or any of the rest of it. I definitely do NOT want auto-save,
I don't want every document I work with preserved and re-presented, I
don't want cloud storage unless I say so, I don't think gestures are as
good or precise as a mouse, I want the Library folders always in view
(yes, I know how to get that) and I don't want all the other
"improvements" that I consider a step backward and which interfere with
my work flow.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com