New Xcode 4.3.1

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Sun Mar 18 04:34:48 EDT 2012

Hi Jacque,

I had to buy a new MBP last month along the one i used mainly until yet. Some remarks in mind :

The new MBP i5 2.4 Ghz 13 inches works as fine as the MBP i7 2.66 Ghz 15 inches one for all my needs with no quantifiable difference about visible speed.
Lion (10.7.3) did't give me any difficulties at this point.
LC 5.5 works fine on it for me.
The LC mobile ios + android config is running under the MBP i7 Snow Leopard and is for yet not duplicated on the MBP
Costs : MBP i7 + external 24 inches samsung screen 2800 euros ; MBP i5 + external 24 inches samsung screen 1400 euros
The main difference between both MBP is the silent of the i5 : fans at 2000-3000 t/mn in any tasks while the i7 is always between 4000-6000 t/mn

Best regards,
--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : 06 03 95 77 70