New Xcode 4.3.1

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Mar 17 22:57:56 EDT 2012

And Lion is the current system! What can an ordinary developer do?

I have tried twice to try out Mountain Lion beta ( on a separate drive of
course ) - both times TOTAL CRASH - debugger, then black screen of death.
 (did I just blow my NDA?)

checked the logs... at the top was a reference to the 'Free' DAZ software.

perhaps it's that global again.

sqb