App Rejected: Crash reports

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Mar 17 12:36:23 EDT 2012

On 3/17/12 6:58 AM, Sergio Schvarstein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've submitted an app to the AppStore and it was rejected because
> several crashes were found.
>
> This is the Apple rejection message:
>
> We found that your app crashed on iPhone 4 and iPad 2 running iOS
> 5.1, which is not in compliance with the App Store Review
> Guidelines. Your app crashed intermittently on both Wi-Fi and
> cellular networks.
>
> They've also sent 4 crash reports, which I couldn't descifrate.
>
> In all my exhaustive tests in several devices and iOS versions I
> never found any crash.
>
> Here are the 4 crash reports:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/592829/Projects/IndexBook/crash_reports.zip
>
> Is there any way for knowing the crash origins ?

The engineers don't monitor this list, so you need to submit a bug
report. If you are a member of the developer program you can do that
yourself at <http://quality.runrev.com>. Otherwise, send an email to
support <support at runrev.com> and enclose your crash log files.

That's the only way the team will know there is a problem.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com