queryregistry problem win

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:51:15 EDT 2012

No keys in that area work. About to try a different branch.

If the key path is just WRONG it gives a no key result so it appears there
is no weird hard to see typo error in the key path.

Ok, this key works from the user branch
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Device

So my guess is its maybe something unique to all the ProductId stuff?