OT - BING HAS TAKEN OVER MY SEARCH ENGINE

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Mar 14 18:04:09 EDT 2012

François, I do have version 11. But something is definitely screwed up  with the pop-up option button you guys have suggested might fix things. For one thing, I have trouble even finding the toolbar. Way too small; When I finally did get something to pop-up, it had the word "Search" repeated about 6 times. And my vision today is really poor, so I'm just going to continue using Safari.

Thanks everyone,

Joe Wilkins