does "type" works in a standalone?

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 14 11:57:13 EDT 2012

Thank you much Mark for your reply.

I tried your solutions but they don't seem to work.
Even when changing the approach according to your advice I get the same result :
any solution works well in the IDE, but typing does not occur (visibly) in the standalone; "Bonjour" keeps appearing all at once, after a while.

But, well, it's not very important in this case; I don't want to waste your time with that
Just strange (an a bit annoying) to discover this difference between the IDE' and standalone' behavior.

Best regards

André