OT Bing

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 11:28:23 EDT 2012

Something might have installed bing toolbar/extension stuff that could be
misbehaving. Might check tols menu, addons and then go through the
extensions and plugins to see if there is any bing specific stuff in there.
Disable as needed.

If your menu bar is not showing you can right click a blank area just below
the title bar and put a check next to "menu bar" to get it to show. I don't
recall how to get directly to the right place without the menubar.

Also, if you are using the default search box that is part of firefox, you
should be able to click the icon on the left side of the search box and
choose "manage search engines" which will let you change defaults as well
as which search providers show up in the list.