Sqlite and performances in LiveCode

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Mar 13 17:46:03 EDT 2012

Hi Trevor,
OK, found the problem.  I had a set dgProps["sort by column"] statement
after setting the dgNUmberOfRecords.  Moved that to a place where
dgNumberOfRecords is zero and only one cycle of GetDataForLine happens now.

Thanks for the help in tracking it down.  There are a lot of nuances to
using dgNumberOfRecords!

Pete

--
Pete