Cyberduck versus Flow

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue Mar 13 16:13:39 EDT 2012

Mark,

I've used Cyberduck for years and have really liked it…until recently. The newer versions sometimes messes up my files when I upload them to the web site. Most files work fine but some don't that used to. I've reported it to the vendor who cannot reproduce the problem.

I've been using Fetch instead which works fine although I prefer Cyberduck.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.