Cyberduck versus Flow

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Mar 13 16:40:45 EDT 2012

Hi Francis:

If you want cheap, Flow is on sale at the moment, so it is a great deal.
I've used it a bit, though not with On_Rev, and it has worked fine.

If you're looking specifically for a Mac solution -- there are other FTP
tools that have been around for a while but cost more:
Fetch - http://fetchsoftworks.com/fetch/
Transmit - http://www.panic.com/transmit/

One thing you might want to consider is a combination code-editor/FTP app
like Panic's Coda or MacRabbit's Espresso.  You edit your code locally and
then upload from the same interface.  Espresso has an option that can
automatically upload your page every time you save locally, which is a great
timesaver in some situations.  I have been using Espresso for a while now,
and while it sometimes need to be "refreshed" with On-Rev, I love it.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design