options for safe transfer of data to a server - ?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Mar 13 13:43:54 EDT 2012

simple ftp has no security for world accessible web sites. I just had all
my sites compromised by Pakistani hackers, and will be spending much of the
next two days cleaning up. I have since repented and am using SFTP with
Dreamhost.

But that doesn't help those that want to use Livecode FTP.

There are external solutions that are used by Andre and Trevor, but are a
bit more complicated and I haven't tried them.

One of those many feature requests pending.