Slightly OT - LC in Keynote

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 10:21:33 EDT 2012

Don't know how it would be accomplished, but apparently "send to program"
lets you do some interesting things, and since its based on
appletalk/applescript type of events, it might be possible to talk to a
separate running stack that way?

Obviously neither powerpoint nor keynote have the same verbiage, so they
can't "send to program" but they can "tell application...." through
scripting so it might be worth a shot.  Wish I still had a mac so I could
try all these neat things.