Slightly OT - LC in Keynote

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 23:59:37 EDT 2012

Sorry if I confused you Bob, I wasn't suggesting you could run an LC (stand-alone) project in PowerPoint, but you can run a .swf file which can include interaction.

As you say, I could create a link in Keynote to the stand-alone LC project, but was hoping somebody had done something whizzy with an ActionScript or something that had it more integrated.

Kee, I need the interaction in the LC project, so unfortunately a QT movie won't do that, but it was a good idea, thanks...

best, Bob...

Bob Sneidar wrote:
> I have not heard that you can imbed an LC app into a PowerPoint presentation. Can you embed other apps in a PowerPoint presentation? LC is not a player, it's a runtime app. I suspect that if PowerPoint accepts file links, you could create a link that launched the LC app as a standalone, but then it would not be embedded per se.
>
> Bob

Bob Earp
White Rock, British Columbia.