Datagrids on differents cards are loosing with DatagridHelper created custom objects(iosPickWheel)

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:34:27 EDT 2012

Hi Matthias,

Basically, if the datagrids have different templates and the changes
have been saved by using the "Apply" button, I do not see any reason
for you to have this behavior.

For more investigations, I replied to you off-list with some questions.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Matthias Rebbe
<matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have here a stack with 2 cards. On each card are several fields (added with mobGuid) and 1 datagid, which was customized with DataGridHelper.
> In the DataGrid on card 1 there are 2 columns with an iOSPickwheel. If i now add  iOS Pickwheels to 2 columns of the DataGrid on card 2 then the custom objects
> in the DataGrid on card 1 are vanished. And if i add these controls to the DataGrid on card 1 then they dissapear in the DataGrid on card 2.
> The Datagrids were created seperate and were not duplicated.
>
> Am i missing something?  Does anyone have a clue what might be wrong? I am totally lost at the moment.
>
> Regards,
>
> Matthias

Best Regards,
--