Has anybody done a Card Sorter panel...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Mar 11 13:54:09 EDT 2012

Hi Glen,

I made the interface for the TwistAWord game. People have to drag images into the right order and a word order is created from the location of the pictures. This was a rather difficult task, because the game is slightly playful and the pictures shouldn't need to be in exact locations.

I presume that screenshots of cards can easily be put into the correct order by a user by dragging them around, even within a group. From the relative locations, you can calculate the card order and set the card numbers accordingly. Just take either item 1 of item 2 of the location (depending on whether the ordered pictures are oriented vertically or horizontally) and the respective card id's and sort numeric.

Because your interface doesn't need to be playful, this seems a rather simple and straightforward task.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com