A little help with the foundChunk

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 20:59:07 EST 2012

Maybe something like this?

on mouseUp
   put "card id" into tString
   put "foo" into tField
   put "word [[tFirstWord]] to [[tLastWord]] of  [[word -2 to -1 of the
foundchunk]]" into tMergit
   repeat until (findIt(tString,tField)) is "not found"
      put word 2 of the foundChunk into tStart
      put the number of words in char 1 to tStart of field 1 into tFirstWord
      put tFirstWord + (the number of words in tString) into tLastWord
      put merge(tMergit) & return after msg
   end repeat
end mouseUp

function findit tString,tField