on-rev urgent problem -- Livecode contact address?

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 22:00:56 EST 2012

Sorry but, does anyone know the "urgent" contact address for Livecode?
I recall having seen before some LC/On-rev contact-website with a
dropdown menu listing, but can't find it now.

And in case someone from LC is reading...

Suddenly, despite years of having functioned perfectly, a Rev-engine
based cgi (which includes calls to MySQL) on my onrev account is
suddenly -- I've not changed anything! -- spitting out this error:

   [Fri Mar 09 20:41:42 2012] [error] [client ...] Attempting to load
driver: /path/dbmysql.so

Oddly, my other critical on-rev problem a few weeks back also happened
on a Friday at around the same time. I didn't check the logs then so I
don't know if the problems are the same or related.

Thank you.
--
Nicolas Cueto