Editing very wide and tall stacks.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Mar 9 20:22:12 EST 2012

Dar,

Group everything, set the rect of the group to the card rect. Disable the scroll bars in full-screen mode. The only problem is that turning off Select Grouped Controls can be problematic, but you can probably write a front script for that.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com