Sqlite and performances in LiveCode

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Mar 8 09:43:20 EST 2012

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:16 AM, Pete <pete at mollysrevenge.com> wrote:

> Hi Trevor,
> I tried this approach in Livecode an it works great.
>
> I do have one strange thing going on which I hope you can help with.  There
> are 12 lines in my datagird.  I put a breakpoint in GetDataForLine and I
> see it being called 12 times followed by a slight pause, then it's called
> another 12 times.  I've double checked my code and I'm certain I'm only
> setting dgNumber ofRecords once.  Any ideas?

Not sure. I just tested the example stack by logging calls to the message
box and GetDataForLine is only called 7 times for 5 lines of data. Not sure
if either will make a difference but make sure "cache controls" = false and
that "fixed row height" = true.

You could try logging the executioncontexts on every call to GetDataForLine
and seeing where the 2nd set of twelve are originating from.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems