Help with C externals

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:19:09 EST 2012

Ruslan, you might need to include some information about why someone
might prefer to learn the Valentina API (accessible from V4REV) by
citing some features of Valentina that are superior or unavailable in
sqlite e.g. encryption, full-text searching (I'm not sure if the
latter has been enabled with Runrev's distribution of sqlite).  You
might also want to provide benchmarks or design-decisions that make
Valentina a better choice.  Perhaps provide some links to show what is
possible with Valentina Reports - but since Valentina Reports works
with sqlite, that's not much of a reason for learning to use Valentina
as a database :)

I looked around for embeddable encrypted databases, and Valentina was
one of the only databases that offered on-the-fly encryption.

Bernard