Sqlite and performances in LiveCode

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Mar 7 11:37:27 EST 2012

I emailed sqlitemanager support re the manage/sql tab performance
difference. Mystery solved by the reply:

"In the Manage panel when you see SELECT * FROM table the real query
executed is SELECT rowid FROM table and then a SELECT * FROM table WHERE
rowid=N is execute for each visible row of the listbox. In the SQL panel
query executed is just what you type"