AW: How to close a modal stack by keyboard?

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Tue Mar 6 14:32:32 EST 2012

On 06/03/2012 18:58, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> On 3/6/12 12:37 PM, Ken Corey wrote:
> I develop exclusively on Mac and only use other operating systems for
> testing. Do you use any third-party tools? I keep my IDE native.

Come to mention it, I have installed a few things that installed
plug-ins on 5.0.2, but haven't used them.

Now, of course, I'm running 5.5.0 dp2, but still seeing the crashes.

Could the things I've played with in the past (glx2, mobgui, etc) be
leaving a plug-in somewhere that 5.5.0 is picking up on?  I tried
looking in my Users/ken/Library directory, but only saw the preferences
file there.

-Ken