iOS screen size problem

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Mar 6 13:08:30 EST 2012

Answered my own question: I had picked the wrong set of supported devices. I wanted "iPad and iPhone", but that option doesn't exist, so I picked "iPod and iPhone" with a mixture of wishful thinking and foggy eyes. I don't see why my preferred option doesn't exist (for example the app might want anything with a microphone, and an iPod only has one courtesy of its earphones).

Sorry for wasting your time.

Graham