AW: How to close a modal stack by keyboard?

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Tue Mar 6 07:57:56 EST 2012

On 06/03/2012 12:48, Tiemo Hollmann TB wrote:
> Ctrl-Shift, right click did it!
> Thank you!

My pleasure!

One other thing: I *never* use the 'Apply' button any more.  I always
apply by using the 'Ctrl-S' save function. (Of course, it's Command-S on
Macs).

That way, when I bork the IDE, or do something silly with 'answer' or
'modal' or whatever, I am 10 seconds away from restarting LiveCode and
being right where I was.  This happens often enough that IMNSHO the
'Apply' button should simply be removed.

I've been burned a few times by programming for 1/2 an hour, hitting
'Apply' and not saving, only for the IDE to lock, break, obscure itself
with too many dialogs, or some other such thing. Teeth-gritting kinds of
stuff.

-Ken