Sqlite and performances in LiveCode

Jérôme Rosat jrosat at mac.com
Mon Mar 5 18:09:23 EST 2012

Trevor,

I use the stack provided here: http://www.bluemangolearning.com/download/revolution/tools/datagrid_databases.zip

I don't know if I understand your question, but the code is:

    put the milliseconds into theStart
    put revQueryDatabase(sConnID,"SELECT * FROM movies") into sCursorID
    put the milliseconds - theStart into theDuration
    Log "Opening movies cursor took" && theDuration && "milliseconds"

There is only one call "revQueryDatabase".