How to set initial appearance of all buttons on UI using behaviors

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Mar 5 17:46:08 EST 2012

I have studied out behaviors a bit, but can we use a behavior button as
a kind of template for all the static props of other objects?

e.g. you have twenty buttons on a GUI and you want to change the look
and feel of them all at the same time.

I know you can set the script of buttons 1,2,3,4  using button A as a
behavior for each of them. but what about their default colors,
transparency shape button mode (round rectangle or regular or rectangle)
etc.

???

perhaps behaviors is not the way to go for this...

Om Shanti
Sivakatirswami

Kauai Aadheenam