"can't find handler" error in script that worked before

Sieg Lindstrom sl at trackandfieldnews.com
Sun Mar 4 22:30:33 EST 2012

Thanks, Kay. This was running in the IDE. I tried starting the IDE, then opening the stack. Still didn't work OK.

Then I tried saving as a standalone and that revealed the apparent problem, which was two lines of code in another handler in the stack script. This handler also ran OK previously under RunRev.

The two lines were these; not contiguous in the script.

put "; . {}" into findString

put "; . {w, w, w}" into findString

Seems the compiler didn't like the semi-colons (keyword) at the front of the literal.

FYI, two interesting things about this:

1) there were other put commands in the script in which a semi-colon led a literal, and they compiled OK.

2) Eventually, simply retyping the lines solved the problem.

Sieg Lindstrom