Copying and pasting text into a word processing document

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 16:53:25 EST 2012

Charles.

I don't know how your data is set up. Do you have fields associated with each checkBox? Is the name of the checkBox the actual statement? Or perhaps a property of each checkBox holds the statement?

Anyway, if you have a few checkBox buttons, each with a behavior or maybe a mouseUp handler in the card:

on mouseup
 if the hilite of the target then put the short name of the target after the clipBoardData --"name" option
 if the hilite of the target then put the yourProp of the  target after the clipBoardData --"property" option
-- this does not handle unchecking. Does this matter? A somewhat larger issue.
end mouseUp

And in another button:

on mouseUp
open file "yourFile"
write the clipboardData to file "yourFile"
close file "yourFile"
end mouseup

Craig