Enlarge with sample

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Sun Mar 4 07:25:46 EST 2012

See 'resizeable' in the dictionary for a full explanation, you can set the property in any script, (preOpenStack makes sense) with…

	set the resizable of this stack to true

…or use the checkbox in the 'size & position' pane of the stack inspector.

Whichever setting you use for the stack should translate to the standalone, you should see the same re-size handle in the lower right corner on a Mac or see the same re-size cursors when you mouse over the window extremities on Windows.

If it's not working for you, check that you have the Geometry script library included or use the automatic search for required inclusions under File > Standalone Application Settings.

I'm not sure that the Geometry script library affects the standalone window re-sizeing, but it certainly affects the controls on the cards.

HTH

Paul