Sqlite and performances in LiveCode

Jérôme Rosat jrosat at mac.com
Sun Mar 4 06:12:53 EST 2012

I don't know if SQLiteManager for Firefox is the same one I use (from SQLabs) but it display all the records in one time (I can scroll all the list).

But thank you for the suggestion, If necessary I'm going to display only a part of the records with a next button, even if I don't like very much this approach.