"can't find handler" error in script that worked before

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 00:16:18 EST 2012

Is this in a standalone or a stack you are running in the IDE.

There is a know problem with the start-up sequence of 5.0.2 that effects
some stacks when run in the IDE. To figure if this is effecting you, start
the IDE, then open your stack and see if it works OK. If it does, then this
was the problem. If so you just can't open your stack by double clicking
it. Hopefullly this will be resolved in the next update.

HTH