[iOS] Suspending and quitting

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Mar 3 23:22:17 EST 2012

I apologize.  I was not clear.

I was trying to suggest that one can design the app so that every launch is a virtual resume.

Dar

On Mar 3, 2012, at 8:08 PM, Gerry Orkin wrote:

> Dar Scott wrote:
>
>> I think you almost always "suspend" unless the user pushed a button on the app to "quit".  I can't point to any guidelines.
>
> LC iOS apps don't suspend - they only quit. We might get the ability to suspend them in the future, but we don't have it right now.
>
> I've never seen an iOS app with a quit button. See here for more information: https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#qa/qa1561/_index.html
>
> Gerry

---------------------------
Dar Scott
dba
Dar Scott Consulting
8637 Horacio Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111

Lab, home, office phone: +1 505 299 9497
For Skype and fax, please contact.
dsc at swcp.com

Computer Programming and tinkering,
often making LiveCode libraries and