[OT] Become a man with staying power

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 03:14:17 EST 2012

More joyous messages in my in-box!

I have indeed become a man with staying power, just having passed the 3
year mark since I began my quest to write
the ultimate Sanskrit input system; and working hard towards the
finishing line.

Another word that, for some strange reason, I associate with men with
staying power is 'mate';

and, unfortunately, I have to report I am having a small problem with my
MATE:

This morning, while messing around to try and answer that posting about
'machine' and 'platform'
I found that trying to scroll down the documentation in LC 4.5 crashes
the IDE under Ubuntu 12.04 with MATE.

Oddly enough, 'LC' Runtime Revolution 2.2.1 for Linux is rock-solid.

So, obviously, older versions have more staying power . . .  :)

Richmond Mathewson (50 years old at the last count).