repositioning list-field lines

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Mar 2 11:12:09 EST 2012

No, the selectionChanged handler is my own. But remember I have to click in the field to change the selected line (I have behave as list enabled) and if the field gets the mouseDown message but NOT the mouseUp message, well you can see that a dragdrop operation will be initiated but never stopped. The issue is that the field is not getting a mouseUp after the mouseDown.

Bob