repositioning list-field lines

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Mar 1 12:14:47 EST 2012

I used Scott's GetInLine. It's really nice visually. I did have a problem sometimes though where if I passed over the field it triggered the drag. I noticed that the condition was triggered when clicking a line to change the selected line. Apparently the field was receiving the mouseDown message but not receiving the mouseUp message. I fixed it by putting finishReorder at the end of the selectionChanged handler. Works famously now. I don't know if Scott wants to chime in on how that can happen, or if there is a simple fix for it beyond what I did.

Bob