unresponsive sequential post requests - libURL problem?

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 11:10:14 EST 2012

The standard libURL is also just a library inside the IDE.  Which
means you can inspect it and change it.  I had a problem where 4.6.x
LC would barf on ip addresses that worked previously.  I took an older
version of libURL and swapped it in, and the problem went away.

There is another libURL library you could try.  It is a part of
Trevor's GLX framework.  Looking at the notes, he was definitely using
libURL with https.

http://www.bluemangolearning.com/revolution/2009/07/glx-application-framework-1-1-coming-your-way/

Bernard