Delete stack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jun 27 14:33:57 EDT 2012

I have a need to close a stack and remove it from memory by script and the
dictionary says delete stack will do that if the stack referred to is a
mainstack.

However, after executing the delete stack command (I've double checked to
make sure I'm referring to the correct stack), the stack still shows up in
the Application Browser.  Knowing that the Application Browser sometimes
doesn't refresh itself, I clicked the stack but it still showed up and
double clicking it opens it, so it's definitely still in memory.

I close all the substacks of the main stack before issuing the delete
command.  The only other slightly unusual thing is that the main stack is
initially opened invisible.  As an aside, why do stacks opened invisibly
still show up in the Application Browser?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>