What happened to my message box?

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Tue Jun 26 18:48:56 EDT 2012

Grrr. This bug is back and this time restarting my Mac didn't fix it.

So I'm trying to trace what happens when I type anything into the message
box. I've got the script for the message box itself open as well as the
script for the message field.

I've put breakpoints at the rawkeydown handler as well as on the
ReturnInField handler but I can't seem to make anything trap to the
debugger.

Shouldn't LC scripts respond like any other scripts when in Script Debug
Mode?

I can't imagine what could be causing this problem. Everything else is
working normally, including the message box until yesterday.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein