[ANN] mergExt $50 off conference special (for everyone)

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Jun 26 16:45:00 EDT 2012

Me too Thomas. I had hoped mergExt could fund my going over but unfortunately there's less interest from the community at the moment than I had expected. I'll definitely be there next year though because mergExt will just keep getting better and I know at some point people will recognize what I'm trying to achieve and back it.

If you want we can have a Skype chat when you get home I'm sure I can get you up and running using mergAccessory and the red park cable.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding