Arriving on Newark Airport on Monday, anyone arriving at the same time

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon Jun 25 07:10:35 EDT 2012

Just so you guys know, all Trains from Philadelphia to Atlantic city stop at Absecon. There's two bus lines nearby that go almost directly to the hotel from Absecon, 508 and 559. Sadly, they stop on opposite sites of the train station. If you go towards east from the station, there's a diner/bar where you ought to be able to get a cab (ca. 12 bucks to the hotel). Or you could walk, it should be about 60 minutes.

diner: http://goo.gl/maps/lhrw (proper bus station covered by google popup)

When boarding at 30th street, make sure to ask the staff where to wait. I almost missed the train because i cued at the line for track nr 9 instead of 10 :)