[ANN] mergExt $50 off conference special (for everyone)

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Jun 24 21:17:19 EDT 2012

Hi Livecoders

I can't make it to the conference this year so I thought I'd celebrate the event in my own way by offering everyone a special deal on mergExt. From now until the end of the month there's $50 off on mergExt with 1 year of access to updates. So instead of US$199 it's only US$149 for all 13 externals and a drop tool. There's more externals and features coming really soon so this is a great opportunity for anyone who has been eying off the suite.

For more information and to purchase go to http://mergext.com

Regards

--
M E R Goulding