MouseWithin

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Jun 23 18:33:44 EDT 2012

Thanks Richard.  As noted in my reply to Craig, I found a solution by using
mouseMove in the behavior instead of mouseWithin.  There is still an
anomaly though in that the mouseMove handler fires when the mouse is over
the button containing the behavior script so I had to take steps to avoid
that.  My simplistic method of avoidance was to check the first word of the
abbrev name of me for "field" since the behavior in question will alwyas be
used by a field.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>